Pro MTB Cross-country Tour Distribution of Points
- Individual rankings will be calculated immediately after the final race results are available. The rankings will be used to award the leaders jersey at each event.
- The rankings will be used after the first event for rider call-ups after the most current UCI rider rankings.
- Rider and team rankings will be posted on the Pro XCT website after each event.
- Ties will be broken based on the most number of firsts, seconds, etc.
- Only registered UCI and USA Cycling Professional MTB Teams will be eligible to compete for the Pro XCT Team Points and Overall, regardless of team composition.
- The top two point scorers on a team regardless of gender will score Pro XCT Overall points.
- A team's top scoring U23-aged rider, regardless of gender, will also score Pro XCT Overall Team points unless they are already one of the team’s two top scorers.
- Overall team ranking points will be awarded to teams after each Pro XCT event.
- DNF and DNS will not be given team points.
- Team registration will be available on-site at each Pro XCT event, but points will not be awarded retroactively.
For more information contact Racing Operations Manager Justin Evans.