UCI Coaching/Support Application

If you are going to be a team manager, coach, mechanic, soigneur, director sportif, etc for a UCI race, you will need a UCI Support Personnel license. Whether or not you will ever be asked for one is up to the commissairs and UCI personnel at the race. You may never be asked for the license. If you do not have the UCI support personnel license, the UCI commissair/official may not allow you in the caravan. USA Cycling cannot be expected to issue a license on short notice. Please submit the paperwork at least 4 weeks prior to the event.

If you are not involved in a UCI event in a team manager or team coach role, you would NOT need a UCI personnel license. This is not a UCI racing license. All UCI licenses expire on December 31 of the year of issuance.

***New for 2014***
Individuals seeking any of the following licenses are required to complete a Criminal Background Check as well as SafeSport online training before the license can be processed:

  • Managers
  • Directors/Assistant Director Sportif
  • Soigneurs/Trainers
  • Team Doctors
  • Coaches

UCI License Application

This Article Updated April 30, 2015 @ 09:29 PM For more information contact: